Recent Before & After Photos

Left The Stove On A Bit Too Long...


After leaving a pot of boiling water on the stove for a few hours, there is a pretty good chance the pot will melt and catch on fire. Well that is what happened... READ MORE



What's That Smell? We'll Take Care Of It – SERVPRO


After two, yes two bathrooms had leaked simultaneously the home suffered from extensive contaminated water damage. Not a problem. SERVPRO of Galveston Island / ... READ MORE



Our Floors Are Ruined! SERVPRO: "Nope"


After a sewage back up in this remote home location the homeowners were so afraid their real wood floors would be ruined and have to ripped out. They had starte... READ MORE



SERVPRO HELP! I Need My Business Back!


After a toilet overflowed overnight this business walked into a completely flooded office. All the floors were entirety saturated! SERVPRO of Galveston Island /... READ MORE



Grease Fire - Scary Stuff - SERVPRO To The Rescue!


After a grease fire got out of control the resident of this home was thankfully able to put it out using a fire extinguisher. However, the damage had been done.... READ MORE



Burst Pipe In Ceiling - SERVPRO Is There When It Counts!


Imagine coming home to a hole in the ceiling and wet floors! Not fun. That is what this customer experienced. Once the plumber fixed the issue with the pipe SER... READ MORE



3 Story Water Damage


This home on Galveston Island was vacant for a week when a water pipe in the attic busted. A weeks worth of damage ruined the entire interior of the house. SERV... READ MORE



Water Heater Leaks


Water heater busted in the attic causing damage to several rooms in the home. When a water heater malfunctions, breaks, leaks what do they do? They call SERVPRO... READ MORE



Residential Water Damage


The flooded living room of this house resulted in a leaked pipe. The technicians of SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson responded quickly. After only 3 d... READ MORE



Mold Customer


These photos were taken during SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson mold job at a customer's home. The photos show one of the licensed mold remediation sp... READ MORE