Grease Fire - Scary Stuff - SERVPRO To The Rescue!
After a grease fire got out of control the resident of this home was thankfully able to put it out using a fire extinguisher. However, the damage had been done. As you can see in the pictures, there was extensive damage around the stove. We had to remove the stove as it was no longer operational. The soot damage was quite extensive to both the walls and cabinets. After removing the cabinetry, we were able to clean the walls with our unique method of ensuring no soot is left behind. Finally, we cleaned and deodorized the air. SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson was there in a flash to clean up the mess in no time!