These photos were taken during SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson mold job at a customer's home. The photos show one of the licensed mold remediation specialists cleaning the bathtub, which was infested with potentially harmful mold.
Mold growth in a home can potentially cause many physical affects to the people living in the home. It is extremely important to have mold remediation completed by a licensed mold remediation company like SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson to eliminate the potential health hazard.
Notice the protective gear the technician has to wear while completing mold remediation work. In addition to the protective gear the technicians must use special equipment and cleaning agents to correctly complete the mold remediation. Attention to detail during these jobs is extremely important. You can trust the team at SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson to complete the job, "Like it never even happened."