SERVPRO Clean Up of Mold Infestation in Customer's Closet
This customer contacted SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson after finding mold in their upstairs closer. As seen in the photo the mold was found throughout the closet. If the mold was left untreated it could have caused potential health risks for the family living in the property.
The professional mold remediation team at SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson quickly started work on the contaminated upstairs closet.
The dedicated team was able to quickly address the potential health risk and the after picture was taken only 2 days after the project began. The SERVPRO customer was extremely happy with the quick process and the team's dedication to restoring the property, "Like it never even happened."