Galveston Mold Job
SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson received a call from an apartment complex, because they had a mold issue in one of their units. As seen in the before photos there was a significant amount of mold present in the unit and the problem was spreading.
Mold can cause numerous health related problems if it is not properly addressed. In Texas the humidity provides an ideal climate for mold to thrive. The SERVPRO of Galveston Island / Lake Jackson team quickly and professionally handled the potential health hazard for this commercial customer and helped ensure the residents living here are not at risk for health related issues from the mold.